We offer a range of services to make sure your smile is extraordinary.
Did You Know That Affordable, Pain-Free Dentistry Is Possible?
Thinking of improving your smile?
Questions to help you decide if you are a candidate for Esthetic Dentistry:
- Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile in general?
- Are your teeth noticeably stained, yellow, or otherwise discolored?
- When you smile are you able to see any missing teeth?
- When you smile can you see uneven, crooked, or crowded teeth?
- Do your teeth look too small for your face?
- Do you have spaces between your teeth?
- Are the edges of your upper teeth worn flat?
- Do the old fillings in your teeth tend to make them look too dark?
- When you smile, do your teeth seem to tilt one way or the other?
- When you smile, does gum recession make your teeth look too long?
- When you smile, are your gum levels at the necks of your teeth noticeably irregular?
- When you smile, does it seem like you show too much gum tissue?
- Are you embarrassed to smile when you have your picture taken?
- Do you have a habit of covering your mouth with your hand when you laugh because you are embarrassed about the appearance of your smile?
We offer Complimentary Conference Visits where you can ask questions and learn about the proceedures or treatment you are contemplating.
We also offer Comprehensive Consultations. These involve a thorough evaluation of your current status, trends and a conference to discuss your short and long term goals. At all times, you will be given personal attention and your sense of comfort and safety will never be compromised. The outcome of the Comprehensive Consultation process is the co-development of a goal oriented and highly personalized plan-of-action which fits your budget and scheduling requirements.
Learn more about our various dental services by clicking the links below:
We offer a range of payment options to suite your needs.
Some people think that fine dentistry is only for the well to do people of the world. The truth in fact, is that most of our patients are just like you. They work for a living or are retired, they have a monthly budget they must respect, and they want the best for themselves when it comes to dental health care.
We have made the commitment to assist you in optimally managing your dental expenses. Management of dental expenses allow you to fit the cost of treatment comfortably into your monthly budget while you are receiving proper and timely care. To assist in this effort, we have created several methods of making fine dentistry more affordable for you. We feel it is our responsibility to make our services available to all who feel investing in fine dentistry and dental health is a priority in their life.
Methods of Payment
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered for all patients unless another financial agreement has been made on advance with our office. We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Debit Cards for this purpose.
Financing Large Expenses
We’re pleased to offer you CareCredit®, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare proceedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatments. Plus, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice.
– Enjoy low minimum monthly payments
– Pay no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties